The content and other materials and or links contained on CompassionAssociates.org’s website is offered to the public free of charge. The information on the CompassionAssociates.org website and/or any related website has been compiled using the public data available to us. We strive for maintaining complete accuracy; however, we cannot be deemed or held responsible for any factual errors, differences of opinion, or mistakenly attributed quotations or reprints. We will make every effort to take all necessary action to immediately correct any such errors when they are discovered by us and/or when they are brought to our attention.
Please Contact Us if you feel that anything on our site needs to be updated.
In addition, the fact that we provide an excerpt, information or materials from another person(s) or entity; and/or that we quote another person(s) or entity; and/or that we provide a link to the quotes, information, website(s) or materials of another person or entity, does not in any way constitute the opinion or support of CompassionAssociates.org and does not in any way mean we agree with these other person(s) or entity(ies) or that we support their perspective or point of view. CompassionAssociates.org’s inclusion of links or references to outside materials or websites or information or organizations is not in any way intended to constitute an endorsement by CompassionAssociates.org of the opinions/views expressed or products/services offered by those third parties and/or other person(s) or entity (ies). We also expressly take no responsibility for the opinions, content, products, or views contained on other websites or other media forms that link to a CompassionAssociates.org website. Please ready here to find out about our most popular Medical Marijuana Recipes.
- Any information we collect through this web site is solely for our own use in managing and improving our service.
- The website will offer an interactive community, with a blog and forum section called the Voice of Compassion. When readers offer feedback on our sites, we will sometimes post their comments on or website. The decision of whether to post a comment will be made by Compassion Associates. Mean-spirited and/or comments directed at a particular individual will not be posted, and foul language will be either not be published or redacted by us, in order to preserve the dignity of the site. To preserve confidentiality, only the writer’s first name is usually noted, unless they specifically ask us not to include their first name, or authorize us to use their full name. People who offer feedback are generally notified when we add their response to the Voice of Compassion sections.
- Private information about our users, including names, email addresses, contact information, donation amounts, and other personal data is NOT shared, marketed, sold, or otherwise distributed to any outside party or parties, including the government, without your express approval. Unless we are subpoenaed to do otherwise, our customer’s private information shall remain 100% completely private and confidential.
- CompassionAssociates.org sometimes has links to other sites. Their privacy policies may differ from ours and we therefore can take no responsibility for them.
- We collect data about traffic on our sites, including but not limited to the number and type of pages viewed. This information is used to improve our sites and aggregate totals some of which are posted on our sites.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- CompassionAssociates.org uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption for improved security when visitors transmit payment information for online donations.
- We restrict access to personal information to CompassionAssociates.org employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Copyright and Trademark: All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by CA and/or other individuals or entities. Any reproduction, retransmission, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless CA or the copyright owner of the material has expressly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved. The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of CA appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate CA’ sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without CA’ prior express written permission. Please read the following article to find out more about medical marijuana ingestion methods.
Patient-Products. From time to time, CA may provide a link to an outside product or service, which is helpful to “patient needs,” for purchase. CA is not responsible for the actions of any such advertisers or sponsors, and CA does not warrant such products or products on other websites or locations. If a reader purchases an outside product or service based upon a link or referral from this site (and/or by way of any information posted on or to any blog, forum and/or bulletin board), the reader understands that he/she must take any and all action with that outside advertiser or sponsor to resolve any and all issues with the product or service, not CA.
NO MEDICAL/LEGAL ADVICE PROVIDED/Hold Harmless. The content and other materials and or links contained on CompassionAssociates.org’s website and/or any related website, including all information provided on any blogs, forums, and/or bulletin-boards, is for informational/entertainment purposes only. READERS MUST BE AWARE THAT THIS SITE, AND THE BLOGS, FORUMS, AND/OR BULLETIN BOARDS CONTAINED THEREIN, ARE NOT PROVIDING MEDICAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND. BEFORE TAKING ANY MEDICINE, OR ATTEMPTING ANY MEDICAL-RELATED THERAPY, A CERTIFIED PHSICIAN MUST ALWAYS BE CONSULTED. Readers of this site are reading and/or using any of the information they glean from the site and/or any blog, forum and/or bulletin board AT THEIR OWN RISK.